The LRB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus

2 posters

Go down

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Empty Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus

Post by HaywardG Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:17 pm

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Marana16

HaywardG
Admin

https://the-lrb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Empty Re: Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus

Post by HaywardG Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:59 am

I was going to post an image of a tilted hexagram found  in this image, but then when looking at it again yesterday, I finally saw how it interacts with the geometry on the first image. At first I was accepting the possibility that they were two isolated examples, and not related.  I had found them separately, but it wasn't making sense how the hexagram was produced with help from lines on the first image (looking through the page up to a light), but then not interacting with the geometry on the first image. Then, by just enlarging the original hexagram, it started to make sense. Very interesting (it took some effort to see what was being produced)!

More soon.

HaywardG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Empty Re: Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus

Post by HaywardG Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:51 am

To begin with, let's look at the first two images superimposed over the other.  
Here, we can see some interaction between the many staffs being shown.

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Double10

Next, here is how the tilted hexagram fits in with this image.  

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Double11

HaywardG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaywardG Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:15 am

Here are the steps taken to find the hexagram.  These are the steps that lead me to find the shape, however it is possible that someone could find this shape using other means.  

Step 1:
"See to the first Joseph the prince the shepherd of Canaan.  He leans and prays upon his staff.  His gaze through the all seeing eye of wisdoms guidance falls like a treasure to his kin to the very heel and toe of Aaron."
(I understood the figure at top, the lion-headed figure, to represent "Joseph".  The all-seeing eye, I understood as the crook in his staff.  The very heel and toe of Aaron is the line that goes through the foot of the figure on lower left.  The connection to the staff tip seemed obvious.  It wouldn't be until producing the whole shape that I would find exactly where the line going through the crook of the staff above would go)

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Hexste12

"In Egypt read could he the messages of dreams sent from the topless mount of Olympus where truth is protected in its tender frame."  (I took this to confirm the page with the image of the mount.)

Step 2:
"...Mosis the Priest the shepherd of Midian born again into the royal house until he rose above that death and gazed down with the aid of his brother and revealed the secret mark of Josephs wisdom."  
(I understood Mosis as being the remaining figure to the bottom right, since Joseph and Aaron have already been mentioned in the text.  His "gaze" down is reflected by joining his eye to the tip of the staff below.  The aid of his brother is indicated by the fact that the previous line goes through his eye.  Joseph's wisdom is pointed by the tip of the staff in the middle.)

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Hexste13

Step 3:
Join the two lines using the staff of the figure above.  
Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Hexste14

Step 4:
"It was as his staff turned on the other serpents under Josephs guidance did it consume its tip to assure perfection allowing this son of Hermes to climb the mount and hear the laws of creation." (At this point, using the transparency of image #1, we can see how the tip of the staff of the figure below is used to create a point extending both along Time's staff, and then towards the figure on the left).

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Hexste16

Step 5:
"But look to the preying face of the demons for like the fiery serpents they obscure the undulating moving of the divine truth swaying in the breath of Zeus.  Such then is the need to solidify the wisdom to dispel these beasts and offer firm understanding."

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Hexste17

"The Preying face of the Demons"
Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Demon11

"The Fiery Serpents"
Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Fireys10

Step 6:
"Such then is the need to solidify the wisdom to dispel these beasts and offer firm understanding."
(Join the lines near the Preying Face and the Fiery Serpents)
Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Hexste18

Checking the work, Step 7:
"For mortal endeavour now do we learn of the third son of Hermes and his staff Aaron the Levite the shepherd of Mizraim.  For from the tip of his staff does he find the divine balance of the wisdom of Mosis and Joseph.  See him Kneeling before his own tomb on the mount for wasn’t his staff that was laid to rest in the Sacred Ark a talisman to ward away the rebel beasts.  The single direction of the pointing fingers are as true as the half broken nehushtan."

(The pointing fingers of Aaron, the figure to the lower left, follow the line as it crosses the staff in front of him perpendicularly.  I have understood that "True" in this context means "Square".  The tip of his staff IS used to balance the "wisdom" of the lines drawing in from Joseph, the figure above, and Mosis, the figure to the lower right).

Conclusion
It is clear from the drawing, that the hexagram shape is NOT perfect.  Here, I had considered the last line quoted here might refer to "correcting" the shape to make it "perfect".  If this were not even the case, there is too much considerable evidence in the staffs to show that this shape is produced on these two images.  When using a transparency of the first image superimposed over the second, it starts to become more clear how to use these guides from the text to make the shape conform to the image.  

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Double12

Here is the "corrected shape" over the two images.  
Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Double13

To finalize, this is the result I had found to reasonably exist through the words of the text and through visual cues in the images themselves.  For a few years I accepted this as final issue to consider with regard to this form, but recently, after seeing the interaction between the geometry found on the first image (see Image 1- Time and Hermes), I realized that if we were to scale the image up a little, while maintaining its alignment with the staffs in the image, the correspondence with the geometry on image #1 reinforces this size.

(*ADDENDUM, 10/10/15: When looking back to the "correction" of the hexagram, I see now that the only step involved in doing so was to move the lower left extreme point from the tip of the staff to the first "notch/bud" a little higher on the staff. I feel that they authors decided they weren't going to make it easy for the reader, now that there seems this discrepancy between using the tip of the staff, or the first notch. There will prove however, a reason to go back to using the tip of the staff as the extreme point later on.)

Last edited by HaywardG on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total

HaywardG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyThoth Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:03 pm

Excellent work here hayward! Believe it or not, i have been angling on Maranatha entirely without geometry this whole time.. up until now, since I started reading Lawlor's treatise. So I am following as best I can Smile

HappyThoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaywardG Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:46 pm

That is great, HT.  And thank you for the enthusiastic response.  I hoped it would appear clearly.

Some geometric things, such as this, I had noted in the past, but honestly never thought they were a central focus.  It wasn't until D's insistence this year it seemed something worth reconsidering.

HaywardG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyThoth Sat Oct 10, 2015 3:13 am

wow.. at last.. I see the GEoMetry..
and I do understand the "tilt" of the Xearth (Heart)..

it is displayed here.. beginning with the "crack" in the cement below..

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus YeshivatBeitEl_entree

HappyThoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaywardG Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:12 am

Thank you for that.  Your posts always lead to other illuminating places.  

Remindful of the deity of the earth in "dia-mond(e)" and her measure in Gaia-metry

Image 2- The Mount Under the Divine Truth Swaying in the Breath of Zeus Geomet11

Last edited by HaywardG on Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total

HaywardG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HaywardG Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:13 am

Where this goes next is even more impressive.

HaywardG
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HappyThoth Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:30 am

Good morning Hayward

As I am feeling brave and in the w00d.. I am very... very much looking forward to it Smile

oh and hey.. check out this email I got before seeing your post this morning..

Diamond Resorts International NOW HIRING

Dear Job Seeker

My name is Camille Brave, Recruiter with Diamond Resort International. I came across you resume on Monster and based on your background and career expertise, I feel that you would be a great fit for our Vacation Counselor position.

About Diamond Resorts International

A network of more than 330 vacation destinations worldwide. Locations in  34 countries throughout the continental United States, Hawaii, Canada, Mexico, The Caribbean, South America, Central America, Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa. Design your own dream vacation with endless choice and flexibility, an hour away or half away around the world!

Brief Job Description:
The Vacation Counselor is responsible for the direct sales of Diamond Resorts International vacation ownership products in a professional and ethical manner. The primary duties of the Vacation Counselor are to discover the prospective purchaser’s needs and interest and eventually create an interest in buying the Diamond Resorts International product through a structured sales presentation.

Earning potential for the Vacation Counselor position is $150-350k!

We are looking to HIRE IMMEDIATELY!

To learn more about this opportunity and to discuss further please apply on our website

Apply Today by visiting www.diamondresorts.com/careers

·        Scroll down to the bottom of the page
·        Click on “Careers” on the left side of the page
·        Look Under “United States”
·        Click on Vacation Counselor (Sales Agent)
·        Search for the location and job you are interested in
·        Click the Job Title to review the job descriptions and qualifications
·        Job Code IRC10298then Click on “Apply"

Complete the employment application

To setup a phone interview please contact me directly

camille.brave@diamondresorts.com

Best Regard,

Letter Value: B5E3B9-33401

HappyThoth
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down