The LRB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Description

Go down

A Description Empty A Description

Post by HaywardG Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:44 pm

So I hope everyone who is willing and or interested in participating with an open discussion on the Maranatha Et in Arcadia Ego puzzle will feel welcome to register and offer their thoughts and observations.  

The way I'm envisioning this site, is to work like an open source database on the book, so that we can cover (or uncover, as the case may be) any and all major or minute details in the book as deemed plausible or even hypothetical.  Mostly, just an organized focus on the book broken down into all of its components.  

The goal is so that we might gain some deeper insight into a book that has, for many of us, introduced us to a world of transformation which we may not have considered to exist previously.

The layout of the forum is fairly clear and straightforward.  The topic sections would cover observations about those specific topics and general discussion in another forum.  

Whereas it may seem that we are looking for as clearly of an articulated observation as possible, in the event of each topic, anyone who has spent any time on the Tweleve forum knows that many of the observations made are hypothetical, tempting, cryptic even; and I'd like to maintain that level of fun and experimentation with emphasis on finding the underlying causes to what some of us have experienced as a "subtext", if you will, supporting many of the themes in the book, but also carrying us optimistically towards hopeful conclusions.  

I think it might be helpful to add new subjects to each section as we move along, so as to go slow and to give a chance to others to join in the discussion.  

Also, some of the ideas or themes here may have been presented elsewhere and by others but the intent is not to be redundant or to take credit, but simply to review and to take a more thorough look at what is, or what may be interpreted as being present in the book.

if you ever have any questions, feedback or comments, you can email me any any time:

haywardgladwin (at) g mail dot com.

HaywardG
Admin

https://the-lrb.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum